One of the largest nationwide general contractors is currently seeking a Senior Superintendent to join their Dallas team to help them build a series of high rise condos and high rises in DFW. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value integrity, high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. This is a permanent and long term career position.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction
- A broad knowledge of business operations
- Ability to lead superintendents, designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects
- Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet project schedule
- Ability to mentor and coach others
- Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
- Experience leading high rise concrete condos and/or hotel projects. At least two projects of 10+ stories in the last 5-7 years.
- Plus, strong experience on one or more of these project types: high rise, condo, hotel, hospitality, gaming, detention, municipal, federal
- At least 10+ years experience as a superintendent on large scale (30M+) vertical construction projects with a general contractor
- Candidate could be a current Senior Project Superintendent or a Superintendent ready for the next step up
- Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field a bonus
- In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience is considered sufficient
- Current valid driver's license
- No more than three positions in the last 10 years, preferably no more than two.