A top manufacturer is looking for a Process Controls Engineer to join their team. The company is currently working on a 500 million dollar expansion to the plant and they are growing rapidly over the next 3 years. They are looking for top engineering talent that can be promoted into higher level roles over the next few years. The company is very stable, profitable, and hiring now. This job is an immediate need and any qualified candidate will be contacted immediately. Working closely with other engineers and operators is required and strong cross-functional skills are needed. The client will provide full relocation, excellent benefits, bonus, and advancement opportunities. The position is day shift hours. Please be prepared to relocate to the New Orleans area before an offer is extended. The client is looking for a candidate who is serious about relocating to advance their career.
* Manage and observe contract employees, process analysis, and oversee capital projects.
* SOP, GMP, SAP, P&ID, PFD drawings, and technical support.
* System modifications, change controls, electrical controls, electrical design, and AC/DC.
* Project management, process improvement, and validation.
* 8-20 years or more of Process Controls experience in a manufacturing plant.
* Client will look at candidates from the following manufacturing industries - Pulp mill, paper mill, packaging products, containers, or any paper products manufacturing.
* BS in Electrical Engineering
* Must have expert experience in Delta V and DCS systems
* PLC - Expert troubleshooting and programming skills. HMI, Siemens, Rockwell, Ladder Logic, and PLC 500, 5000. - Must have strong Allen Bradley and PLC programming skills.
* Stable job history and minimal contract work. No consultants or self-employed work. Contract work must be completed in a top-tier manufacturing plant and client highly prefers candidates who are currently working as direct-hire.