Our client is an industry leading top global paper company who is looking for a Plant Manager to join their team. We are looking for dynamic leaders and engineers who can advance to a higher level role over the next 3 years as our client is experiencing major growth in the US and internationally. This is a fast track position and any candidate who has the desire to grow and advance within an innovative company please apply now. The company is very stable, highly profitable, and rapidly growing in 2019. My client will provide full relocation, annual bonus, excellent benefits, and a high competitive base salary. MUST HAVE CORRUGATED BOX EXPERIENCE.
Salary: Based on experience, current salary, and education
Location: El Dorado, AR
- Understands all applicable process technology, equipment and control technology. Set goals for EHS, production, cost, quality, energy, and reliability.
- Participates, when required, in advanced trouble shooting and coaches others to learn these skills. Ensures findings are documented for future usage.
- Provides leadership and direction in the day-to-day decision making for the operating area of responsibility.
- As required, participates on and leads teams in his/her area of accountability
- Networks with other engineers on site and within the business to leverage knowledge on plant operations
- Ensures most effective technology is understood and utilized.
- Ensure Operating Discipline/Operating Discipline Management System requirements are met.
- Implements best practices in order to optimize operations.
- Understands and applies skills and knowledge to support small projects, as required
- Provides Six Sigma Methodology and technical support to projects.
- Works with Plant Process Control Coordination Role to ensure process control is optimized in the facility.
- Helps coordinate area of responsibility during planned shutdown and maintenance activities.
- MUST HAVE CORRUGATED EXPERIENCE
- BS in Engineering
- 10-25 years in a corrugated manufacturing plant
- Excellent leadership, communication, and team building skills
- Must have experience as a plant manager.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects and capital project experience
- Results oriented and driven and very stable job history.
- Good problem solving skills and must have future leader visions and qualities
- Six sigma and LEAN experience would be helpful in this role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong technical & communication skills