The Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) group serves as a trusted advisor to clients across the globe, helping them develop their strategic objectives and meet their financial needs. The team’s area of focus spans across all products including strategic advisory and capital market transactions. There are over 100 investment banking professionals located in New York and Palo Alto.
Our client's investment banking group is a leader globally and in the Americas with strong client relationships, involvement in many of the industry’s recent landmark transactions, and top positioning in the league tables for buy-side and sell-side M&A advisory, equity, leveraged finance and investment grade capital raising.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance
- 4-5 years of experience in TMT investment banking post-graduation from an MBA or completion of an investment banking analyst program
- Knowledge of and/or experience in TMT industry required; TMT transactions experience (equity, financing or M&A) preferred in the Internet & Digital Media sector
- Experience with financial modeling including valuation models (comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, and discounted cash flow analysis), leveraged buyout models, and accretion/dilution merger models
- Experience with Bloomberg, FactSet, Thomson and Capital IQ
- Full breadth of financing (equity, equity linked and debt) and strategic advisory experience
- Professional maturity and experience to interact directly with client and drive origination and execution
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team