$4B Capital Management/Real Estate Company—Toledo, OH—Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Company has built a diverse, talented group of professionals in a culture that nurtures entrepreneurial thinking, collaboration, and pride in their work.
- Company provides programs designed to advance employees’ quality of life and professional development.
- This role requires a low amount of travel.
Seeking a Tax Accountant to review tax returns (including federal, state, and local) for domestic and international jurisdictions. This role will also coordinate Workpapers and documentation to support return filings. The Accountant will work with third party service providers and operators to communicate various tax matters.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 1-3 years’ experience with a top 25 CPA firm or in a corporate tax department required.
- Technical aptitude and good working knowledge of accounting and general ledger systems.
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and detailed timetables.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, including presentation, written, and verbal.
- Dedicated team player with a focus on customer service.
- Ability to self-motivate and work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess a positive and professional attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare tax Workpapers in support of income tax return compliance.
- Respond to taxing authority notices and inquiries.
- Oversee partnership and joint venture tax reporting, capital account maintenance, and compliance.
- Oversee estimated tax payments, computation of taxes due, and reporting.
- Review incremental transactions occurring through 2016 and future developments/transactions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.