If you have hands-on experience with SCCM and with script writing and/or basic Sys. Admin tasks, we want to talk to you!!!
Excellent full-time opportunity for Senior System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Specialist to support our DOD customer on Ft Belvoir, VA. He/she will be responsible for providing technical knowledge and skills in Microsoft SCCM including implementation, customization, deployment, and troubleshooting. This position requires an expert in the Microsoft SCCM product, one who is capable of setting SOP's and establishing procedures for the product's deployment within the customer's environment. The position is expected to train existing technical staff on the support and management of the SCCM product. The position is based at FT Belvoir, VA, but will require occasional travel within the Army's Regional Hospital Command – Atlantic.
· Maintain and administer the campus-wide and multi-site Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) on multiple classifications.
· Design & implement collections, programs, and advertisements within the SCCM console.
· Troubleshoot SCCM client/server infrastructure and develop automated Windows PowerShell and Active Directory GPO tools to automate fixes of issues.
· Providing evaluation, design, and upgrading of several technologies used to create, manage, update, monitor, and report on Windows desktop configuration with SCCM.
· Configure and implement Asset Intelligence component of SCCM for capturing status on licensing and software installations.
· Install and apply security patches and upgrades using SCCM
· Support Windows operating systems (XP, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit) and server platform (Windows 2003, 2008, & 2012)
· Windows 10 OS experience preferred
· Create shell scripts to automate tasks.
· Extensive working knowledge of robust enterprise-level server virtualization platforms utilizing both VMWare technologies.
· Experience implementing NAS and SAN hardware.
· Performs training, mentorship, and direct supervisory duties as assigned.
Considered and expert in the following:
· Microsoft SCCM
· Active Directory
· Creating packages, task sequences, and advertisements
· Application packaging & testing
· Significant Experience using the following:
o File and Print Services
o GPO management, and implementation
· Security+ CE
U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret.