El Dorado, AR
$85,000 - $110,000
Bachelor of Science
Jul 30, 2017
Our client is looking for a talented and skilled Mechanical Reliability Engineer with a strong background to join the team. This is a fast-track role and any performing candidate will have the opportunity for advancement as the company is going to experience massive growth over the next 5 years. The client is stable, profitable, and has a positive working culture. The company will provide full relocation, excellent benefits, annual bonus, and a high competitive base salary. This position is an urgent need for the company and any qualified candidate will receive a fast response and interview process. Please be prepared to relocate to Arkansas if you are not a local candidate.
* Provide technical support to maintenance and operations.
* Experience with CMMS, SAP, and PMs
* Provide expert reliability to fixed equipment
* Provide engineering support and equipment repair.
* Utilize and expert knowledge in API codes and ASME.
* BS in Mechanical Engineering ONLY
* Strong mechanical and reliability skills.
* Expert knowledge of API codes.
* Rotating and Fixed Equipment
* 4 to 15 years of experience in the chemical industry is mandatory.
* Ability to relocate to Arkansas with no issues or factors preventing a move. - This job is an urgent fill and the process will move quickly.