Our client is looking for a Plant Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. A minimum of 5 years of experience in pulp mill manufacturing is required for consideration. The company is a top-tier global company who is very stable, highly profitable, and rapidly growing in 2018. The client will provide full relocation, annual bonus, industry leading benefits, and a high competitive base salary. This is a fast-track position and the company is looking for a talented engineer who can move into a senior engineering or management role in 2-3 years as the company experiences massive growth. A qualified candidate will have a hands-on approach, strong mechanical skills, and chemical plant experience.
LOCATION - Mobile, AL
- Assesses process capabilities and innovates and implements process improvements manufacturing.
• Writes clean and concise work instructions that can be understood by polymer development
• Contributes to technical reports, validations, and qualifications by capturing experimental results.
• Assists in completing proper documentation to meet quality systems requirements.
• Writes validation protocols and reports applicable to new processes.
• Gathers and provides technical data for technical reviews.
• Oversees development builds associated with the project using special work requests.
• Assists in developing qualified production
• Provides Design for Manufacturing of polymers input to the engineering.
• Contributes ideas to or generates Intellectual Property submissions.
• May train manufacturing personnel when required as part of chemical manufacturing
*** Must have over 5 years of experience within the pulp mill industry and be prepared to move to Mobile, AL if hired. This is a fast-track positions that will lead into a higher level role of the next 2-3 years as the company experiences massive growth. This position will be on the fast-track to a higher level role.
- BS Chemical Engineering is required
- Must have strong chemical manufacturing background. No exceptions for lacking this experience.
- Very stable job history, excellent communication, and strong mentoring skills are required.
- All process engineering duties and responsibility are required to work functionally in this role.