Process Engineer - Chemical Background
Our client is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team. The company is profitable, stable, and rapidly expanding through 2018. The Process Engineer will be responsible for ensuring optimum efficiency, availability and safety. The Process Engineer is an integral team member and leader in the maintenance and engineering group.
- Troubleshoot and develop solutions for daily operations and maintenance challenges
- Manage external resources to meet configuration needs, etc.
- Develop and champion site wide modernization/migration plan
- Lead and influence multi-functional teams
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Must have an engineering degree in Chemical Engineering– no other degrees will be considered
- 2 years or more of experience as a Process Engineer
- 3 years or more of experience working in a pulp or paper, packaging, or tissue manufacturing plant
- Must have troubleshooting of DCS, Delta V & Honeywell
- PLC’S, Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Rockwell experience
- Must be able to modify code, equipment integration, and loop tuning