Our client is a rapidly growing innovative chemical company who is looking for a Plant/Process Engineer to join their team. The company will provide full relocation, annual bonus, excellent benefits, and a high competitive base salary. We are hoping to find a candidate who is skilled in PLCs, equipment repair and design, to ensure the correct technologies are used, and complete all plant projects in the maintenance department. The company is very stable highly profitable and rapidly growing through 2018. The position is an urgent need and any qualified candidate will receive a quick response.
LOCATION: El Dorado, Arkansas
SALARY – Based on education and experience
BONUS – YES – 10%
EDUCATION - BS Chemical Engineering
- Develop projects that improve safety, quality, capacity, and financial performance of the site.
- Lead the team to process including technical and administrative reporting aspects of all projects.
- Lead Factory Performance & Reliability program for the facility.
- Prioritize and oversee completion of all required maintenance activities for the facility in support of safety, environment, quality, and operations.
- PSM experience
- Responsible for the spare parts strategy and process.
- Responsible for the Preventive Maintenance strategy and process.
- Develop and lead projects for new equipment, new products, and new processes including installation, operation, and production validations and training.
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of contractors, architectural & engineering firms personnel, and vendor technicians
- Lead Maintenance team performance via communications, accountability, and Managing With Respect principles.
- Equipment – Electrical systems, power, and pumps.
3-7 years of experience in a chemical or pulp mill
Must have experience working with equipment from a chemical batch manufacturing plant.
Very stable job history, excellent communication, and strong mechanical background is required.
Experience with all levels and programs of daily troubleshooting and programming
Experience working with equipment from the chemical industry. Heat exchangers, air compressors, pumps, air handling units, air drying systems, and building equipment systems.