$90,000 - $100,000
Bachelor of Science
Aug 19, 2017
We are looking for a Maintenance and Engineering Manager to work in a high volume manufacturing plant and a positive work environment. A qualified candidate will have a strong background in CMMS and PMs, while frequently working with mechanical equipment. An expert mechanical background and equipment installation experience is mandatory. This is an urgent need for the region and any qualified candidate will receive a fast response. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career as a Maintenance Manager with the desire to grow with a innovative company, please apply today. The company will provide quick upward mobility and a very competitive benefits package.
* BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* Must have experience managing engineers and maintenance professionals
* 5-20 years of experience working in a high volume manufacturing plant - Finished Products ONLY. No Oil/gas, chemicals, pharma, or aerospace.
* CMMS, PMs, RCA, and SAP
* Manage and troubleshooting of equipment
* Develop plans and process improvement
* Scheduling, planning, and development of the maintenance staff
* PSM plant policies and improvements
* Excellent communication and leadership skills