Our client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the team . This position is accountable for leadership and management of the maintenance team. This position will ensure preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair, facilities maintenance, environmental and building security issues are addressed on a timely and proactive basis. Our client is seeking a talented candidate now. This position is an urgent need and any qualified candidate will receive a fast response and quick interview process. We are a stable, profitable, and growing company who will offer a strong benefits package and a high competitive base salary.
- Maintain all production machines to ensure maximum running efficiency
- Provide a safe working environment for all employees and participate in the plant safety program
- Ability to implement process improvement
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on various assignments with little supervision
- Assist in the specification for production equipment and the selection, purchase and installation into the plant
- BS in Mechanical Engineering Only
- 5-15 years of maintenance engineering experience
- Experience working in the chemical or pulp mill industry - ONLY
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- CMMS, PMs, and SAP
- Heavy mechanical experience