Here is a chance to join a financial institution that independent rating agency, Bauer Financial, has recognized as a 5-star (superior) institution for more than 100 quarters in a row. They are the only financial institution headquartered in Cleveland that can say that.
This position is responsible for producing and presenting monthly and quarterly analysis to support the organization’s CRA and Fair Lending efforts; serving as a key contributor to the CRA Committee and to the Fair Lending Committee, and preparing procedural documentation to support these activities. This position is expected to understand and produce not only regular reports, but also ask and answer their own questions and understand when new reports/data sources need to be used. This position will also be responsible for understanding and fulfilling CRA regulatory requirements including: maintenance and availability of the Public File, submitting Assessment Area reports to regulatory agencies, etc. This position is expected to understand TFS lending products and underwriting programs, especially those directed at community lending and LMI/High Minority markets. The position will also be expected to maintain a strong working knowledge of CRA and Fair Lending regulations.
· A minimum of 2 years of CRA and Fair Lending analysis
· Experience with reporting tools required
· Professionalism and leadership skills
· Ability to interact with managers across the organization
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Analytical thinking skills
· Open-minded and creative thinking skills
· Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritize multiple projects
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Ability to work independently, be a self-starter
· Well-organized, accurate, and attentive to detail
· Knowledge of CRA and Fair Lending regulations preferred